1. Service "Credit Transfer" (CT) is proposed by UK Vectone Ltd and operates between
Vectone customers in UK, and to customers in selected international destinations
and operators included in the table on our website. This service also allows you
to transfer airtime credit between UK Vectone Customers.
2. Whenever you confirm a transfer of call credit, it will be assumed that you accept
the terms CT, it is your responsibility to be aware of all the terms and conditions
before using the service CT and make sure you understand them.
3. To transfer credit from your main account:
There are three easy ways to use Credit Transfer.
A. By Sending a Free Text from Your Vectone Mobile
Text the word LOAD followed by the recipient’s international mobile number to 346
(e.g. LOAD 919878334540) and then follow the instructions in our replies.
B. Online, Using Your My Vectone Account
Log in to My Vectone online, click on Credit Transfer. You can then Add a New Recipient
or choose a number from the My Recipients list.
Choose the amount you would like to transfer and confirm.
Once the transfer is complete we will notify you via text message.
C. By Calling Our Helpline
Call our helpline on 322 from your Vectone Mobile, select Credit Transfer from the
main menu, and follow the instructions.
3.1. Make sure the number of the recipient to whom you want to transfer airtime
is correct, once the credit is transferred to another customer, it’s impossible
to revert the transaction.
3.2. Use of the Service CT while roaming may incur specific roaming charges.
3.3. CT Service may include some transactional fee. You will be notified of the
amount of any charges for using the Service before you confirm your credit transfer.
Confirmation of a transfer implies the acceptance of all the charges involved. If
you do not agree to these charges, please do not confirm your transfer. All the
mention charges are deducted from your main Vectone account once the transaction
4. You cannot transfer more than the amount of credit available on your main account
of Vectone Mobile. It is not possible to transfer the bonus or promotional credit.
When you transfer the credit we will deduct the appropriate proportional amount
of free credit as we give on the top up.
5. Credit transferred to another account cannot be recovered, even if it has been
transferred by mistake.
6. CT Service is for non-commercial, private, personal use only.
7. Vectone may limit the maximum amount of transferable credit per transaction,
the number of transactions per day, or establish any other criteria limiting the
use of CT Service.
8. Vectone reserves the right to suspend or withdraw the CT Service at any time,
especially in case of suspicion of money laundering or fraudulent use, or for any
9. Vectone reserves the right to terminate or change this service and terms and
conditions at any time.