If you call Sri Lanka on a regular basis you can save a fortune with our new Sri
Lanka Country Saver. In fact, you can call from just 1p/minute.
With this Country Saver all you do is choose one special person in Sri Lanka who
you call often. You can then call their number at the amazingly cheap rate of just
1p a minute.
But that’s not all. With this Country Saver you also get 1GB of data so you can
surf the web for less too.
You can also add extra minutes to your Country Saver
If you find you use up all your 1000 minutes within 30 days you can then add on
an extra 500 minutes for just £5, which must also be used within the same period.
Add your family to our Country Saver too
Even more impressively, you can share your Sri Lanka Saver minutes with up to three
members of your family in the UK for free, as long as they are on Vectone.
For example, suppose you buy our Country Saver to call your mother in Sri Lanka.
Then just add the Vectone mobile numbers of your brother and sister-in-law living
in the UK, and they can share your minutes and call your mother in Sri Lanka too.
Which operators can you call in Sri Lanka?
Sri Lanka Country Saver is available for Etisalat, Hutch
Why go for a Sri Lanka Country Saver?
- Sri Lanka Country Saver (“offer”) lets you call one designated number in Sri Lanka
at just 1p a minute from the UK
- The offer is available for Etisalat, Hutch and Mobitel in Sri Lanka.
- The offer saves you money on calls from the UK to your chosen number in Sri Lanka
- It just costs £10 to buy a Sri Lankan Country Saver.
- The offer gives you 1,000 minutes worth of calls to the designated number and also
1 GB of data free
- You can add on 500 more minutes at just £5 if you run out before your validity expires
- You can share the offer allowance with up to 3 other Vectone numbers in the UK without
any extra charges
- We don’t tie you to a contract – so there is no commitment to fear
- You need not keep track of your renewal - we will do it for you – just keep your
SIM topped up (We will remind you on that too!)
How to get a Sri Lanka Country Saver?
- Are you already a Vectone Pay-as-you-Go customer? Then you are halfway there. If
you are not a customer order your free SIM
and top-up with enough credit.
- Now, just fill up your details in the form (click on the button above – or Click
- You will be guided through the rest of the steps
- If you don't have enough credit to buy the bundle you will be prompted to top-up.
- Please note that it may take up to 3 days to activate the offer on your number
You need not keep track of your renewal - we will do it for you automatically –
just keep your SIM topped up (We will also remind you when your balance needs topping
up). Charges for the bundle will be deducted from your balance two days prior to
the renewal date.
Cancellation/modification of service:
To cancel the service or change any of the numbers please contact Customer Services
for free on 322 from your Vectone number or 02071790134.
Please note that cancellation or change in number must be intimated
at least one week prior to the renewal date of your subscription. Any changes to
your service will come into effect by the renewal date.