Android OS Setup:
1. Select Settings from the menu
2. Select Settings > Wireless & networks
3. Select Wireless & networks > Mobile networks. Make sure that Mobile networks is connected
4. Select Mobile networks settings > Access Point Names
5. Add new APN
6. Click APN to set Access Point Name
7. Enter ‘webuk.mundio.com' and click ‘OK’
8. Now, click Name to set the name
9. Enter ‘vectone’ to the Name field and click ‘ok’
10. Save the settings
11. Make sure ‘vectone’ is selected. That’s it, you can start browsing the internet!
here to go back to Mobile Internet Activate.