Skip to main content
- Step 1: To activate your Personal HotSpot on your iPhone, go to your Settings and tap on Mobile Data.
- Step2: Next tap on Mobile Data Options.
- Step 3: From there, tap on Mobile Data Network, and then scroll down until you see the Personal HotSpot settings.
- Step 4: Next, all you need to do is change your Access Point Name (APN) to webuk.mundio.com. No need to fill out any username or password.
- Step 5: Afterwards, head back to your Mobile Data menu, where you should be able to see and turn on/off your Personal HotSpot.
Never run out of credit again.
We'll top you up automatically.
Refer a Friend
Get £5 Free Credit for every Friend you refer to Vectone Mobile.