With Vectone Xtra you can send messages and make audio & video calls to other Vectone Xtra users for free. Make local and international calls to non-app users with low rates. Vectone Xtra gives you a free number, cheap call rates and free roaming — so you stay connected, even without signal.
No. But you get more benefits if you’re a Vectone Mobile customer. Learn more about Vectone Mobile on our website
It’s free to download from Google Play and App Store. Calls cost nothing between Vectone Xtra users.
Emergency calls are not supported on Vectone Xtra.
Below is a list of key Vectone Xtra features.
- Get a free number – It’s like two phones in one
- Make cheap international calls – Enjoy cheap calls worldwide to mobiles and landlines, using Vectone Xtra low rates
- Enjoy free roaming – Simply connect to Wi-Fi. You can also divert calls to your Vectone Xtra number to avoid roaming charges
- Get enhanced coverage – Stay connected even without a network signal. Just use Wi-Fi
- Make free calls – Vectone Xtra users can call and message each other for free
- Enjoy landline on mobile – Get a landline number on your mobile, so clients and family can get hold of you anywhere
Vectone Xtra is free to download and easy to use. Just follow these simple steps:
- Download Vectone Xtra from Google Play or the App Store
- Enter your phone number
- You’ll get a PIN via text messages
- Enter your PIN in the app
- Your free Vectone Xtra number will appear
- You’ll need to allow Vectone Xtra to sync your contacts, which will be available under “All” and “Vectone Xtra”
- Top up to call non-app users (calls are free for app-to-app users)
- You’re ready to make calls, send messages and purchase additional numbers!
Your PIN ensures you’re the owner of the mobile number and prevents your number from being misused.
Your mobile number is automatically selected as your Caller ID.
To change it to Vectone Xtra:
- Select the top-right 'Settings' icon and then ‘Caller ID’
- Enable Vectone Xtra number as your Caller ID for all or individual contacts
It's free — if you’re connected to Wi-Fi. But if you leave mobile data enabled while abroad, you’ll pay the roaming charges of your mobile network provider.
* When you use Vectone Xtra using mobile data you may be charged by your mobile network provider
Yes. You can use Vectone Xtra on multiple Android and iOS devices.
You can top up by using vouchers, credit/debit cards and in-app purchases.
3Q pharmacy, 7Dayshop.com, Argos, Beauty Base, beauty blitz, best-one, BHRC, BP, Budgens, Costcutter, Currys, Digital Phone Company, Dixons, EE, Epay, Esso, Eurochange, Fone bitz, Fone doctor, Grainer games, HMV, Currency exchange, Londis, Mace, Martin MCall, Moneycorp, Morrisons, Nisa, Paypoint, Payzone, Roadchef, Ryman, Sainsbury’s, Shell, Spar, Superdrugs, Supernews, Tesco, Texaco, The co-operative, Total, Travelex, Post Office, Welcomebreak, Whistlestop, WHSmith, Wilkinson
Go to the 'Accounts' tab and choose Calling Rates. Then, search for the country you’d like to call for the cost per minute.