Mobile Data SettingsBelow is a list of frequently asked questions about using the internet on a mobile. If your query isn’t listed, call Customer Service and we’ll be happy to help.
Mobile Web Settings
Please note that our APN address is: webuk.mundio.com
- Text message:
- Text "Internet" to 3311 (free of charge) and wait for a reply
- Open your text and enter the code '1234'
- Follow the on-screen instructions and if your phone asks you to save the new settings, select 'Yes' or 'OK'
- Phone: call Customer Service on 322, free from your Vectone Mobile number
- Online: click here to Activate
iPhone OS or Android OS users will need to set their data APN manually. It’s very simple. Simply go to your network/data configuration settings. From there all you need to do is change your Access Point Name (APN) to webuk.mundio.com. Click iPhone OS or Android, to see instructions on enabling data manually.
NOTE: internet can’t be used with Blackberry phones.
- Click here for Internet Settings
To activate your Personal Hotspot on your iPhone, go to your Settings and tap on Mobile Data Options.
From there, tap on Mobile Data Network, and then scroll down until you see the Personal Hotspot settings.
Next, all you need to do is change your Access Point Name (APN) to webuk.mundio.com.
No need to fill out any username or password.
Afterwards, head back to your Mobile Data menu, where you should be able to see and turn on your Personal Hotspot.
Click here to see our step-by-step visual instructions on how to set up your Personal Hotspot on your iOS device.